Breaking News

Dada Chan gets praise for acting with her eyes



DaDa Chan Jing and Susan Shaw Yam Yam in the new film TALES FROM THE DARK (MAI LEI YEH) worked together again. They joked that "villain hitting" had the most screen time in the film. Everyone's arms were tired from all the hitting. Did Chan Jing after winning the Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actress award charge "new film salary"? She said, "I am very pleased with the salary, but I took the role before winning the award. Actually I am the happiest about (Fruit) Chan Gor asking me to perform, I would be fine even if I had no salary. The most important is the chance to work with him."



Shaw Yam Yam praised Chan Jing's performance in the film, "She has to express hatred, anger and helplessness through her eyes, her performance was very outstanding." Chan Jing started as a pseudo model, in several years her acting has already been recognized. She said, "I feel very fortunate to walk a road that belongs to me. In film I found my way. I didn't know myself before, now I found the goal for me to continue to work toward. The process is tough, but so is every job. The most important is to face it and to improve." Shaw Yam Yam said, "People have to be upward mobile, you became famous after one or two years. I experienced several decades. All my interviews before were definitely about me being a sex bomb and a erotic star. You are much more fortunate than I am."



Source: on.cc

Translated by: hktopten